Cookies on Webropol's Website
A Cookie is a small text file that the website you are visiting asks to save on your computer. Some of the cookies placed on your computer are deleted when you leave a site (session cookies), while others remain on your computer for up to two years to store settings if you return (permanent cookies).
You can decide how your computer handles cookies in the settings of your browser. See your browser’s help pages for more information on how to block or remove cookies.
Webropol use both first-party and third-party cookies on our website. We do not collect information about your IP address, therefore, the information cannot be linked to your identity.
• Facilitate the use of the website and make the pages to load quickly on your computer (first party session cookie).
• To produce targeted advertising related to our products and services on our own and partners’ pages.
• Using the tools of analysis SiteCatalyst (first-party session and persistent cookies) and Google Analytics (third party session and persistent cookies) to collect statistics about how our visitors moving on the site, such as:
– If the visitor has been to the site before
– Where the visitor clicks on the site
– Which pages are visited on the site
– How time is spent on the site
– Which browser is used